[Mailman-Users] Mailman setup help....

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jan 16 06:51:21 CET 2006

joe at techieworld.org wrote:

>  I'm running postfix with virtual host and mysql.
>I mainly followed the following guide:
>http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml
>

>I was wondering if there was any mailman documentation that is more
>detailed.  I ran through the setup instructions and as far as I can tell.
>it's just not doing anything... added the aliases etc.  The owner is not
>getting notified.. nor can I send/receive emails sent to that account.

It is not clear to me from your post whether your problem is in
delivery from postfix to Mailman, or if it is Mailman not processing
messages after receipt.

Are your qrunners running? (bin/mailmanctl start)

You may find the following helpful

<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node12.html>

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>