[Mailman-Users] Problem with 2.1.7

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sun Jan 8 17:57:15 CET 2006

Well I really don't know what happened. I think I am going to clean out
the crontab entry dump the mailman directory and start from scratch.
Never eveh had this sort of thing sendmail says it sending the post but
they are going nowhere. It won't even notify the owner on newlist. I
have six server running 2.1.5 and this one was running 2.1.6 but I need
to get out all traces and go again, the box will not go into production
as scheduled but such is life. Thanks Mark but the FAQ is a bit out of
date Since it has been many years since mailman had anything in the
/home directory that had to do with the program.
FYI Slackware 10.2
Sendmail 8.13.4 no smrsh

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com