[Mailman-Users] bounce issue

Sean Roe sean at adoptionmedia.com
Fri Jan 6 19:20:43 CET 2006

Hi All,

I think I am on the down hill slide of this adventure but I am still
stuck on a couple of things.  for a little back story:  I have two
mailman installs on one machine, due primarily to one using the mysql
connector and one being a vanilla install.  I am in the process of
trying to figure out why my mysql based list isn't working. the test
list on it sends out list mail but it shows as coming from the bounce
address.  the From field shows correctly, but the sender field shows
test_emag-bounces at adoptionweek.com.  Im looking in the logs and I see that:

Jan 06 11:03:09 2006 (19833) post to test_emag from
emageditor at adoptionweek.com, size=52564,
message-id=<E1EuvHu-0007Lm-MP at ws02.adoption.com>, success

it was posted successfully.  What else can I check?

Thanks,
Sean Roe