[Mailman-Users] Spamassassin/Mailman - filter messages tolist-owners

Michael Berkowski berk0081 at umn.edu
Wed Jan 4 22:39:22 CET 2006

I see now why they didn't first appear in the log.  They never passed to the
SpamAssassin handler at all because I had a typo in my
OWNER_PIPELINE.insert() line.  My test spams were just being dropped
altogether. I've corrected it and the owner messages are now being properly
scored and logged in vette.

Thanks, you've been really helpful.
-Michael
---
MINITEX Library Information Network / MnLINK
University of Minnesota