[Mailman-Users] FIX - RE: Bug encountered after archive private/public optionchange

Simon ALEXANDRE simon.alexandre at cetic.be
Wed Jan 4 11:38:59 CET 2006

Hi again

I found the problem and a workaround:

Problem: in /archive/public normally I should only found symb link to
directories located in /private. But on our system (and I don't know why)
there was no symb link but directories with archives files.

Fix: I deleted the directory of the list in /public and replaced it by a
correct symb link pointing to ../private/myList (containing all archives
files)

And it works again

S.

Behalf Of