[Mailman-Users] permission denied error on sending mails to mailinglist

dylan lim dylan.limwc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:21:59 CET 2006

Mayb this will make it clearer. Postfix is installed using yum install
postfix.
While mailman is compiled from source with the following options:

./configure --with-mail-gid=postfix --with-cgi-gid=apache

However, I keep encountering errors where postfix is unable to execute the
wrapper for /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman

The errors on my maillog are here:

fatal: execvp /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman : Permission denied

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Posting to postfix doesnt seem
to yield any remedies. Thanks