[Mailman-Users] virtual domains problem

Sean Roe sean at adoptionmedia.com
Tue Jan 3 23:09:53 CET 2006

Hi All,

The changes I made were to exim's list_macrodefs:
from:
MM_LISTCHK=MM_HOME/lists/${lc::$local_part}/config.pck
to:
MM_LISTCHK=MM_HOME/lists/${lc:$local_part}/config.pck

and mailman_router:
from:
require_files = MM_LISTCHK
to:
require_files = <; MM_LISTCHK

I made the changes above, but now exim4 says the addresses are unroutable:
#exim4 -bt test_emag at adoptionweek.com
R: system_aliases for test_emag at localhost
test_emag at adoptionweek.com is undeliverable:
  Unrouteable address

I reverted the changes and get this:
#exim4 -bt test_emag at adoptionweek.com
test_emag at adoptionweek.com
  router = mailman_router, transport = mailman_transport

Is there anything else I need to do to make this work?  I didn't see any
other reference to MM_LISTCHK

Thanks,
Sean