[Mailman-Users] Help !!! Having Subgroups/Subsets a group

Kabilan L nlkabilan at ee.iitm.ac.in
Mon Jan 2 18:06:46 CET 2006

Hello!!!

I have Centos sever having mailman-2.1.5-33.rhel4 installed and configured it
is working fine.I have LDAP running on my server.I have an doubt in the
creating new lists/groups.I want to have subgroups.For example
i have students suppose in
ms group
phd group
btech group
Here all of them are students i don't want to add their ids to the group
students ratheri i want this
         students
   |---------|------------|
   ms        phd          btech
that is ms/phd/btech subgroups of students.
Is it possible?
THANKING U ALL

Kabilan.L
Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Madras
Chennai - 600 036
Tamil Nadu, INDIA

"The secret to winning football games is working more as a team, less as
individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11." ->Knute Rockne