[Mailman-Users] add_members

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 27 17:38:18 CET 2006

Allan Hansen wrote:

>The help for the command does not indicate a way to input names, and
>the Python code itself appears to actively reject the notion.

The code is not trying to reject 'names'. The 'name <addr>' format
produced by list_members should work for add_members. Actually, any of
the formats in
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.044.htp
should work. AFAIK, the only command script of this type which doesn't
accept names is remove_members.

Please provide the information I requested in my prior reply so we can
figure out why this doesn't work for you.