[Mailman-Users] add_members

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:18:07 CET 2006

I don't know the answer, but you could always use a bit of perl glue
to convert the first format to something add_members will understand
more readily...

If I knew what the second part was, I'd offer a script to do so. As a
stopgap, you can get just a list of addresses by:

cat <file> | cut -d'<' -f 2 | cut -d'>' -f 1
(Append this with '> <file>' without quotes if you want to save it
back to some file)

- Patrick Bogen

--
- Patrick Bogen