[Mailman-Users] Restricting Members Posts

Ashif Zubair webmaster at milano-pizza.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 09:53:48 CET 2006

Hi,
I am using Mailman Ver: 2.1.6

I want to make my Mailing list a newsletter subscription type service..
where the Subscriber can not post..

On the documentation its written that in the privacy options page, i
can find the option of disabling of posting of subscribers except
Moderators and Administrator...

But i am unable to find that setting in the privacy option of Mailman..
so i want to inquire that where is that option.. i am unable to find it
in any page of Mailman (ver:2.1.6)

all i wnat is that the subscribers to my list can't post except
administrator or moderators.

Thanks alot..
awaitng reply..

Thanking you in anticipation..