[Mailman-Users] Can't Delete Corrupt Subscriber Address

Tim QSL at softhome.net
Sat Feb 25 16:49:50 CET 2006

We are using Mailman v 2.1.4 on a Linux box with postfix and I am site admin.

We have a subscriber address that has /t on the end of it (xxx at xxx.com/t) which can only be seen when dumping the lists config file.  The subscriber address looks normal xxx at xxx.com) when looking for it using any other method (list members, etc).

I've tried to use reg exps using remove member with no luck and tried using the method described in the FAQ (3.13. How do I remove a user name or email address with an illegal character in it?) with no luck either.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Tim