[Mailman-Users] delivery to Prodigy

Jeff Donsbach jeff.donsbach at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:36:00 CET 2006

Has anyone out there had any problems with their lists where messages
were not being delivered to subscribers on Prodigy?  I have one user
on Prodigy (small lists) that says he hasn't received any list emails
for a while now. I checked my Postfix logs and I can see that Prodigy
accepted the messages successfully (return code 250). I'm at a loss of
what to do next. Yes, I have told him to check any Spam filters &
folders on his end to see if messages were getting caught somewhere.
No luck. No messages found.

Suggestions? Could Prodigy be silently dropping messages from my lists?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff