[Mailman-Users] Integrating Mailman with Spamassassin

Ron Brogden rb at islandnet.com
Fri Feb 24 01:48:06 CET 2006

On Thursday 23 February 2006 16:36, Jon D. Slater wrote:
> I've been using Mailman for some time, and just recently installed
> SpamAssassin on my Fedora Core 4, Linux machine.

Spam-assassin would normally be used with the MTA (i.e. exim, qmail, etc.) and
not Mailman.  Basically, you should be using it to stop spam from getting to
Mailman alltogther and not after the message has already been accepted by
your SMTP daemon.

So this is likely not the place to be asking that question, try looking
through the Spam-Assassin site for intergration how-tos for your SMTP daemon.

Cheers

--
islandnet.com
http://www.islandnet.com