[Mailman-Users] Mailman stripping the reply to quotes

kannan.ekanath at gmail.com kannan.ekanath at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:30:58 CET 2006

Hi,
I am using mailman

I notice that when a mail comes to a user who is a part of a list and
he replies almost all mail clients do a bottom quote / top quote.
Although this is fine, from the mail client perspective, i would like
Mailman to strip this bottom/top quote when sending emails.

This is because am causing mailman emails to put in a common forum and
hence when the bottom quote appears again and again it becomes very
repetitive.

Is there an option in mailman where we can stript just the bottom /
top quotes? (although mail clients use top and bottom quotes).

I am fine with the loss of "previous thread information"

--
Regards,
Kannan Ekanath