[Mailman-Users] How to reply to a non-member post

th_n2003 at yahoo.com th_n2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 22:08:18 CET 2006

Hi,

We created a list which only allows members to post.
We allow any users to post question to the list.
We don't want users to be member before they can post
question.
Because users are not member, their posts are held for
approval.
Thing are good to this point. We have what we want.

Here is a problem:
After approved, the emails go to members. When members
reply to the post, they reply to the list but not the
users.
Is there an option in mailman, or may be a quick hack
to the code to allow members when they reply it will
go direct to the users.

Thanks in advance,

Thai Nguyen