[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Feb 16 20:35:01 CET 2006

Luke Shannon wrote:

>I would like Mailman to only handle subscribing and unsubscribing of users
>to our 90 lists which are stored in a mySQL DB. The existing program will
>continue send out the mails.
>
>Can this easily be done with Mailman? Will I have to change our database of
>users to a different format?

There is a MySQL Mailman MemberAdaptor at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=839386&group_id=103&atid=300103>
and an updated version os this at
<http://trac.rezo.net/trac/rezo/browser/Mailman/>.

This would probably allow you to do what you want, but as Brad
indicated in another reply, some kind of Customer Relations Manager
may be more appropriate for your application.