[Mailman-Users] problem: Message has implicit destination

Joe Damico damico.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 16 15:17:27 CET 2006

Hello,

Have any of you dealt with this problem of a message being held for
moderator approval?

I went to the "Sender filters" admin page and I added the sender address to
the "List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically
accepted."  But the messages are still being held for moderator approval.
The reason given is: "Message has implicit destination".

What does this mean?  Can I do anything about it?  These messages are sent
many times a day by a cron job on a UNIX server; so, it is truly a great
inconvenience to have to approve them all the time.

Joe