[Mailman-Users] UnicodeDecodeError again

Ákos Maróy darkeye at tyrell.hu
Wed Feb 15 17:25:15 CET 2006

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> It is not the same problem

I see... looked similar :)

> This is a different error from the one referenced above. It appears that
> one of your archives/private/<list>/database/* files may be corrupt.

sad to hear :( is there a way to tell which one, and maybe correct it?

> Have you changed the language of the list recently?

no, not recently.

> Did this just happen once or is it happening with all posts to the list?

all posts, so it seems. the effect is that it will not put new entries
into the archive, sometimes overwrites the last entry of the archive
with the 'new last entry'.

this issue came up as I migrated to a new system. I also have several
lists, but the problem only came up with one of them.

Akos