[Mailman-Users] Subscription settings not taking

Beartooth karhunhammas at Lserv.com
Tue Feb 14 21:59:06 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Beartooth wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>>> Can you ask Opera to show you all the cookies it currently has? If
>>> so, go to your options page and log in and then see if Opera has
>>> the cookie from mail.python.org.
>>
>> 	Interesting. It does not. And I don't know why not. :-{
>

> Because Opera didn't accept it, so now the question is what cookie
> settings do you have to change in order to get the cookie accepted,
> and once you know that, is it by design or a bug. This is the issue
> you need to take to Opera.

 	OK, will do. Will they want the URL of the subscription site,
do you think, or the info about the type of cookie it sets, or both?
It's actually a usenet group, only hosted by Opera. If anybody else
wants in on this, it's at news.opera.no, and the ones where I'll
ask are opera.general and opera.linux; they do not seem to be the same
as the similarly named groups on Gmane.

 	I'll go get a draft post to it started.

What do they know of country, who only country know?