[Mailman-Users] Subscription settings not taking

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 14 19:59:52 CET 2006

Beartooth wrote:

> 	First, though, in case it obviates any time or effort, a
>couple of Opera details. I have mine set to treat normal cookies as
>specified in Server Manager, and to accept only cookies set to the
>server itself. Could the trouble be there?

As I indicated in my previous reply, the Set-Cookie: sent by mailman
specifies return only if Path=/mailman/. It is to be returned to the
server (mail.python.org) itself but only for mail.python.org/mailman/*
URLs. I don't know if that is going to be a problem or not.

> 	Also, under Network, I have Opera set not to enable referrer
>logging nor automatic redirection. Sometimes backing off one of those
>strictures keeps me from getting a blank white window; dunno about
>login screens. I didn't try backing either off against python's, but
>am willing to, if by any chance python uses either of those things.

I don't think this is an issue.