[Mailman-Users] Subscription settings not taking

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 14 15:48:26 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:15:02 -0800, Beartooth wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:
[...]
>> Most of the other reasons for this kind of behavior are on the server
>> side, but in this case, we know the server side works as long as you
>> accept and return the cookie.

It did take from Epiphany. So what do I tell the people in opera.general,
over on news.opera.no, who'll be able to do something about it? Just that
setting the subscription options worked with Epiphany but not Opera, or is
there something else I'm not getting?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;