[Mailman-Users] Help me on LDAPMEMBERADAPTOR-V3.0 very Urgent

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 14 05:06:48 CET 2006

Kabilan L wrote:

>As Mark,said i know i don't have an entry/attr owner in my record i hashed
>that line and tried it still didn't work. Help Me please.

You can't just "hash out" lines in extend.py. Every one of them is
there for a purpose, and those ldap.* attributes are all referenced in
LDAPMemberships.py, so removing any of them will result in NameError
exceptions when they are referenced.

You have to understand what these things mean in the context of the
python-ldap module, LDAPMemberships.py and your LDAP server and data,
and provide the appropriate values, and I'm not the one to help you
with that.