[Mailman-Users] I've built apache, sendmail, mailman successfully, how to make them work?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 14 04:53:34 CET 2006

lovecreatesbeauty wrote:

>I build this mail system using apache, sendmail (bundled with Solaris
>10) and mailman on Solaris 10 experimental. All these componemts work
>properly separately.
>
>How to make them work tegother, and just work as a real mail system as yours?
>
>Following are the working processes of the three main components on my
>Solaris 10 machine:

<snip of ps outputs showing sendmail, apache and mailman are running.>

>I am really disturbed by the problems of this mail system and mailman
>for some days. Could you please help me?

See <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/index.html>

If you want more specific help from this list, you have to at least
give us a clue like what do you do and what happens when you do it?

And what part of Mailman works separately from apache and sendmail???