[Mailman-Users] Redirect all -bounce emails

Tom Kavanaugh tomnaugh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:00:46 CET 2006

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response and suggestions.

> You can get away without some of the others if you don't tell people about
them, and they > don't expect them to work from other Mailman experience.

I can get away with all the other addresses with every list. It is only the
listname-bounce that worries me.

>If you're thinking that you can get around the issue by having all bounces
from any list be
>returned to the 'mailman' list posting address, you could do this in the
source code, but >not by using aliases on mine.name.com.

Yes, this is precisely what I want to accomplish. Could you point me to some
place, or the portion of the code that needs to be tinkered with. I am not a
perl/python person, so this is going to be a huge learning curve for me.

Regards
Elvis