[Mailman-Users] Questions Regarding Bounces

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Feb 13 03:08:57 CET 2006

I have a mailing list of about 900 members. There are quite a few email
addresses that have bounced. I noticed that mailman marked these addresses as
"nomail", which I assume means email is not sent to these addresses.

My questions pertain to the performance of the list. Should I un-subscribe
these bounced email addresses? Does leaving them marked as "nomail" impact
the performance of my list? What is the accepted practice for bounced email
addresses?

Thanks!
--
Mark Phillips