[Mailman-Users] Problems sending to list

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:43:25 CET 2006

Post shows my message sent to the list received properly. SMTP shows
that it delivered to recipients. (If exact messages would be helpful,
let me know and I'll grab them from the logs. These reports are from
memory, but I looked at the various logs several times before
resorting to asking for help. :)

On 2/11/06, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> Patrick Bogen wrote:
>
> >The aliases for the other addresses for announce are actually disabled
> >("it worked that way before")- it's been thus since I've been handling
> >this server (about a year and a half). If you think this might have
> >something to do with the problem, I can re-enable them...
>

> I was thinking that perhaps the post was generating a message to
> announce-owner which was misdirected back to announce, but that
> doesn't seem to be the case.
>
> Check Mailman's logs. In particular the 'post'; and 'smtp' logs to see
> a bit more about what is actually being sent by mailman.
>
> --
> Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,

- Patrick Bogen