[Mailman-Users] add Approved: header to subject [dnk]

Thu Feb 9 01:26:05 CET 2006

Good day.

I have a moderated list where I have implemented the Approve: header
method. Now with the people using this, having it actually in the
headers is not an option as they do not understand how to modify
them, etc. Now i know there is the option to add it to the first line
of the body. This too does me no good as the end user will be sending
HTML mail to their list... which when using the Aprove: header is an
issue since a portion of the html is stripped and that causes other
portions of the HTML to be displayed to the people.

IS there a way to use the Approve header in the subject of the email?

Just looking for a way to spoof proof a list and still use HTML
without having to get them to add the extra header in their mail
client (outlook).

Thanks in advance!