[Mailman-Users] Disabling Monitor Requets Waiting

Stephan Brown ssbrown71 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 01:53:41 CET 2006

I am running Mailman specifcally to set up mailing lists at my school.  Our District mail server is housed at our district office.  Of my 30 or so mailing lists, each day at 8AM I get an email from each saying:

The <<insert mailing list>> mailing list has -1  request(s) waiting for your consideration at:          Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of  pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

However, when I check there are no pending requests.

Where/how can I disable this?  All users at my site are

authorized to post to all groups.