[Mailman-Users] Emails With Attachments

Marlowe McClasky marlowe at pghmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:06:35 CET 2006

Hello All --

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.

We are unable to send an email with an attached file.  Can it be done?  We receive the following error message:
Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject

    Test - Please Ignore

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 199200 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
    http://napha.org/mailman/confirm/naphastaff_napha.org/b7f39d43b11e01add9b6a9ebf5843825089d8562

--------

Again, thank you for your comments --

 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.