[Mailman-Users] Mass Subscription Problem

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Sat Feb 4 18:08:04 CET 2006

I was having this problem with V2.1.5 and upgraded to V2.1.7 this AM and
still have this problem:

I created a new list and am trying to mass subscribe all the users from an
old list to this one.  I put the email addresses in (about 260 addresses)
and hit submit changes (direct subscribe instead of an invitation, turned
off welcome emails, no list administrator notification).  When I click
submit changes, I am put right back at the Mass Subscription page, and no
addresses have been subscribed.

Any suggestions?

--Will