[Mailman-Users] AOL to Implement E-mail Certification Program

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Sat Feb 4 02:45:05 CET 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	Just saw this article at <http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3581301>:
>
> 		AOL to Implement E-mail Certification Program

> 	Basically, unless you want to pay GoodMail to certify everything
> sent by your list, you just won't get through to AOL recipients.  So,
> I guess it's time to unsubscribe all AOL users.

I'm just going to tell my AOL subscribers to complain to AOL that they
aren't getting the mail they are expecting.

I figure there will be two possible outcomes ... a) AOL will change
their policy because of the number of complaints, or b) the AOL
subscribers will switch to a real email provider and the problem will go
away (along with, one hopes, AOL itself).

david