[Mailman-Users] Newbie struggling with add_virtualhosts

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Fri Feb 3 21:01:55 CET 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 05:15, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Then you need to configure your web server to rewrite all the other
> (mail.home, roo.home and localhost) host names as www.home.

Ah! The missing piece of the jigsaw.

Now I understand.

Not sure if I can handle the ssh port forwarding case from a machine outside
my network localhost (this is normally from a machine which will never even
know the existance of the .home domain since the dns server for that remains
very firmly just in my lan) - but I guess I can live with that.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk