[Mailman-Users] Strange URL for archive access

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Feb 3 19:45:05 CET 2006

Lukas Ruf wrote:

>while clicking on listinfo -> 'listname' works, clicking on the
>provided archive URL doesn't.  After searching the web without
>success, I contact you.

What archive URL doesn't work?

I just went to your listinfo overview page and from there to the
listinfo pages for the info and muttprint lists and tried the archive
link on each of those pages and it worked for me.

BTW, I notice your PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL is 'http' and your
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN is 'https'. Is this intentional?