[Mailman-Users] Creatng a new list

Ronnie Napster Tash napstertash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:21:44 CET 2006

Hi am geting this error when am creating a   new mailing lists.

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.7 We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.
Any body with the idea??

--
&   Ronnie Tash says,
there's a method to my madness, its called being insane