[Mailman-Users] mailman not archiving

Anne Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Sat Dec 23 06:23:34 CET 2006

SUCCESS!!

I changed the archive option to monthly
edited the vorpal-users.mbox file to include the messages desired in
   the archive
mv archive/private/vorpal-users to archive/proviate/vorpal-users.save
bin/arch vorpal-users

This created the entire new pipermail archive.

Anne M. Hammond - Systems / Network Administration - Tech-X Corp
                   hammond_at_txcorp.com 720-974-1840