[Mailman-Users] mailman not archiving

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Dec 23 01:08:08 CET 2006

Anne Hammond wrote:

>How can I troubleshoot?  I've read the FAQ but didn't find a
>recipe for migrating to another host (perhaps I should write it :)

Are there entries in any of Mailman's qfiles directories - particularly
archive/ and shunt/? Are other lists on this this installation
archiving? What's in Mailman's 'error' log?

The preferred way to move archives is to move the
archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox file and then run
'bin/arch --wipe listname', although this can have problems too,
particularly if the archives go back a long way.