[Mailman-Users] Remove "/mailman" from URL?

Barry Finkel b19141 at britaine.ctd.anl.gov
Wed Dec 20 21:16:50 CET 2006

I am not sure if this is a Mailman question or an Apache 2 question.
I have Mailman 2.1.5+ (Ubuntu) installed on a test machine.  The URL
for web pages is

     https://lists-dev.it.example.com/mailman

Since this machine will only be used for Mailman, we want to eliminate
the "/mailman" piece of the URL.  I am not an Apache expert, but I
could not find a way of accomplishing this.  Is there a way to do this?
Thanks.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov