[Mailman-Users] Problem hooking mailman up with sendmail

Clement Hermann clement.hermann at businessdecision.com
Tue Dec 19 18:59:46 CET 2006

>> stupidmail4me a écrit :
> VIRTUSER_DOMAIN is not useless, it still gets run
> through virtusertable. You need a VIRTUSER_DOMAIN so
> that it runs through a mailer (which becomes the
> "local" mailer, in this case, mm-handler).

right, Though I usually use {W} for this purpose (the virtusertable is
checked weither you use local-host-names or virtuser_domain)?

Do you use a specific mailer macro to execute mailman without using
aliases ? I do not know the mm-handler you're talking about.

Is the mailertable used even when the domain is in virtuser_domain, then ?