[Mailman-Users] Problem hooking mailman up with sendmail

stupidmail4me stupidmail4me at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 22:45:31 CET 2006

I'm pulling my hair out on this one.

I have mailman working on one machine and can't get it
to work on another with the exact same config.

Here's the setup:
OpenBSD 4.0
Mailman 2.1.8p3

I have in my mc file I have
VIRTUSER_DOMAIN(`lists.foo.org') set (and yes, I've
run m4 and made the cf file). In mailertable I've got
lists.foo.org mailman:lists.foo.org. But if I try and
send a message I get a 550 5.1.1 User Unknown.

What am I doing wrong? For the life of me I'v  tried
everything?!?!?!?!