[Mailman-Users] listinclusion.patch

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Dec 16 19:24:36 CET 2006

Todd Seeleman wrote:

>    I'm trying to apply this patch to a mailman-2.1.9 installation but I
>don't know how.  Would somebody please help.

as root or the mailman user or any other user that has write access to
the Mailman installation, do

  cd path/to/installed/directory/Mailman

(this is the directory that contains the Gui/ and Handlers/
directories). Then do

  patch -p2 < path/to/listinclusion.patch

You can also do it by cd to the directory above the Mailman directory
and then using -p1 rather than -p2 as the option to the patch command.