[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Mac OS X Server 10.3: Outgoing messagesstuck in qrunner/in folder

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Dec 16 04:41:10 CET 2006

At 8:40 PM -0600 12/15/06, Brad Knowles wrote:

>  That said, I will make an effort to find and correct all entries
>  where this is misspelled.  I probably wrote most of them, so I have
>  the responsibility to make sure that they are correct.

Found and corrected, in a surprising number of places.

>  There's two places where the mailing lists are described.  One place
>  is on the web pages at list.org (and mirrored at gnu.org), and one is
>  within the Mailman listinfo description itself.  Only Barry can
>  change the description at list.org/gnu.org, but I will go in and
>  update the listinfo description.

I corrected the listinfo description at
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users>.  Please take
a look and see if you have any further suggestions.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.