[Mailman-Users] users have to refresh browser to see new messages

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Dec 15 22:33:50 CET 2006

Hello ALL,

I've googled for this but cant find anything in regards to this issue.
After new posts are shown on our Archives at school by secretaries,most
users webbrowsers do not detect newly added messages to the list archives
until they do an F5 to refresh their webbrowser. I m sure there is a
setting in mailman to automagically do this behind the scenes? I cant seem
to find ,were at,though.
Hence most people/teachers "think" the posts are appearing a day or two
late?:(... I dont really care to go around and change the setting in IE to
"refresh" every time at each website:(...

Any ideas appreciated.
BTW: They are mostly XP boxes with some using Firefox as well.

Thanks,

Barry