[Mailman-Users] Ask create list question

遠東圖書公司 leowu at mail.fareast.com.tw
Fri Dec 15 02:22:50 CET 2006

Yes, I enter my password  in  the "List creator's (authentication) password:" box , and my password is only contaion  'us-ascii' characters!
And I found something strangely. I use the command mode to create a list successful I can use command "list_lists" to see it  but
when I use web ui to conform .. it shows "there are no this lists"
Did I miss anything  to make this happen?