[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.2.x - If and When?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 13 14:17:08 CET 2006

At 5:08 AM -0800 12/13/06, <bmills at charter.net> wrote:

>  I need to know whether to tell my Mailman server admins to apply the
>  patch now or maybe hold out for 2.2.x. So is 2.2.x happening ( the
>  site says it might not. ), and if so, whats the ETA for the release?

I'm sure that 2.2.x will happen, but it may yet be a while.  I
recommend you go ahead and apply the patch now.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.