[Mailman-Users] Turning off unsubscription confirmation

Ben Swihart ben at graphicbliss.com
Mon Dec 11 21:26:10 CET 2006

Hello,

Because we are unable to stop mailman from delivering e-mail command
results to our subscribers, we have gone back to a confirmation system
whereby an e-mail is sent to users when a subscription request is made.
However, we feel that unsubscription confirmation is uncessary and the
unsub e-mail is basically an extra step.  How do you turn off the unsub
confirmation e-mail and keep the sub confirmation e-mail?

Thank you,
Ben