[Mailman-Users] Admin Page

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sat Dec 9 21:47:24 CET 2006

Quoting Dave Foran (dave at hamnet.org):
> 1 How you prune old messages from the archives.. Looks like you can just
> delete them but!!!

In the past, I've deleted them from the
archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox file, and then deleted the
entire archive and regenerated it with bin/arch.  That might be overkill,
but it worked for me.

> 2 I have lost a list name on the admin page  I think the list is still
> working But the name is missing.  Any thoughts ??

Did you mark it private?  If it doesn't show on the public listinfo page,
it doesn't show on the admin page either.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
One item could not be deleted because it was missing.