[Mailman-Users] change thread list most recent to top

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Dec 8 03:31:19 CET 2006

Barry R Cisna wrote:
> Thanks for the response. Want I m wanting to do is show recent
> threads,,the same as the other mailman list lines up most recent
> posts at the top such as here:

I don't think that mail-archive.com uses pipermail as it's archiver.

I do think that the redhat.com lists do though.  You might ask on one
of those lists if anyone who has helped setup the list server can give
you tips (or patches) on achieving that setup.

Here's an example of the setup on redhat.com lists for those who
aren't familiar with them:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-laptop-list/2006-December/thread.html

Certainly looks like pipermail, doesn't it?

I never met a morphosis I didn't like.