[Mailman-Users] old mailserver interfering with new one??

Gretchen at Ladyweave.com | 269-369-1114 gretchen at ladyweave.com
Wed Dec 6 15:59:21 CET 2006

Good morning.

One of my clients has recently switched hosting companies, both of whom use
Mailman. The new e-mail accounts seem to be working intermittently. When I
looked into the old server's mailboxes, there seem to be "stray" messages in
there that were sent after the hosting switch. Is it possible the old
mailboxes are intercepting messages?

I have attempted to contact our old host with no results so far. I can't
make changes because they did not allow us access to the control panel to
create and delete mailboxes or mailing lists. I'm suspecting something
similar may be happening to the lists.

I'd appreciate insight as to how the Mailman system works.

Thanks --

Gretchen Ohmann
Lady Weave Web Design
P.O. Box 173