[Mailman-Users] Converting mailman 2.0.3 to 2.1.5

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:37:34 CET 2006

Mailman users,
   We are about to convert from Mailman 2.0.3 on an AIX 5.1 server
which we installed over 5 years ago to mailman 2.1.5 on a new RedHat
server.  The versions appear to be significantly different.  I am
guessing we can't simply copy over the list structure to the new
mailman.  What is the recommended approach for converting lists from
2.0.3 to 2.1.5?  Should we:
1.create all the lists again from scratch
2. convert over the configurations
3. reload the subscribers.
4. send new passwords to the owners.

Any suggestions on this?  We have over a 100 to convert over so I
don't want to make this any more painful than it already seems.

Tim Tyler
Network Engineer - Beloit College
tyler at beloit.edu